Spiced Cranberry and Bourbon Cocktail
This recipe is a Rabbit Hole original. Perfectly crisp and refreshing like a snow-covered winter holiday morning. Tastes of cranberries, rosemary, cherries, warm baking spices and citrus entice memories of traditional holiday flavors - but with a modern and dynamic twist. be sure to make this one-of-a-kind cocktail at your next holiday party! It is sure to impress and delight.
3 oz spiced cranberry juice (See recipe below)
3 oz. Ginger Beer (any brand)
- Nutmeg, grated fresh is best if possible!
- 1 sprig of rosemary (garnish)
2.5 oz Dareringer PX Sherry Bourbon
- 3-4 fresh cranberries (garnish)
Make the Spiced Cranberry Juice (recipe below) and allow it time to cool completely.
Add spiced cranberry juice and Dareringer Bourbon to a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake well.
Strain into a rocks glass with ice.
Top with 3 oz. of ginger beer and stir.
- Grate fresh nutmeg on top of each cocktail.
Garnish with rosemary sprig and loose cranberries.
Spiced cranberry juice (for cocktails or to drink alone)
- 1 64 oz. Cranberry Juice
- 2- inch piece of fresh ginger peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 cinnamon sticks cracked
- ¾ teaspoon fresh nutmeg
- Add cranberry juice, ginger, cinnamon sticks and nutmeg to a saucepan.
- Simmer low, on the stove for approximately 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Use cheesecloth in a funnel to strain into an air-tight container.
- Store in the fridge.