Rabbit Hole Distillery
Be prepared for the ultimate sensory amplification with these rye whiskey brownie bites. Drizzled in salted caramel, chewy - fudge - dense, these are the brownies that will leave you and your guests speechless. Pairs well with ice cold milk, or a White Russian cocktail.
1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
2 ½ Tablespoons Boxergrail Rye Whiskey
2 large free range brown eggs
½ cup all purpose flour
½ cup Godiva cocoa powder
¼ teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup real butter cut into tablespoon portions
1/4 cup Boxergrail Rye Whiskey
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
Preheat the oven to 350°, line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper and greased liberally with baking spray or butter.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, melted butter, and whiskey and whisk to combine.
- Add in the eggs and whisk until they are well incorporated.
- Sift in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt and whisk until all the dry ingredients have just been incorporated.
- Pour the brownie batter into prepared baking pan and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Brownies should not be jiggly in the middle or shiny on top but might be gooey if tested with a toothpick.
- Let the brownies cool completely before cutting. Drizzle cut brownies with caramel sauce and sprinkle with sea salt if desired.
For the Boxergrail rye caramel, bring brown sugar, butter and whiskey to a boil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir 3 minutes and then remove from heat.
Serve with caramel drizzle. For an ultimate presentation, scoop creme brûlée ice cream into a bowl, place brownie on top, drizzle with caramel sauce.