VIP Distillery Tour Sweepstakes - 2022 - Rabbit Hole Distillery
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of VIP Distillery Tour Sweepstakes is Rabbit Hole Distillery, 711 E Jefferson St, Louisville, KY 40202
- Eligibility: VIP Distillery Tour Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is only open to those who sign up at https://rabbitholedistillery.com/pages/bhm-2022 and are 21 years of age as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes participants in ALABAMA (AL), INDIANA (IN) & CALIFORNIA (CA) ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN. Employees, independent contractors, interns, officers, directors, and agents of Rabbit Hole Distillery (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, the contestant ("You") agree to comply with and abide by these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the Sponsor's decisions as final and binding as it relates to the content of this campaign. Entrants should look solely to the Sponsor with any questions, comments or issues related to the Sweepstakes.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at on 01 September, 2022 at 12:00AM EDT and ends at on 30 September, 2022 at 11:59PM EDT (the "Entry Period"). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://rabbitholedistillery.com/pages/bhm-2022. The entry must fulfil all requirements of the Sweepstakes, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications of the Sweepstakes may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules of the Sweepstakes, your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
Prizes: The winner(s) of the Sweepstakes (the "Winner") will receive the following prizes:
- 1 winner(s) will receive Vip Distillery Tour and Experience Louisville Package
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by Random Draw via web application under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Winner will be notified within 14 days of the winner selection. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a Winner's failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt of the prize offered in this Campaign by the Winner is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by the Winner at the Sponsor's sole discretion will result in the Winner's disqualification as winner, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
- Rights Granted by the Entrant: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that the Sponsor and anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor or its respective licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Rabbit Hole Distillery from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Rabbit Hole Distillery may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms and Conditions: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such cases, the Sponsor may select a winner(s) from eligible entries received before and/or after the action taken by the Sponsor if appropriate. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to release and hold harmless Rabbit Hole Distillery and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Sweepstakes; (iii) electronic or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (iv) technical errors of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (v) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (vi) printing errors; (vii) lost, late, postage due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail.
- Disputes: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of United States, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. By participating in this Campaign, you agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in United States having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes). You further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To request a copy of the winners list please contact the Sponsor. Requests must be sent within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period.
- The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, LinkedIn or any other social networks that are used to share the Sweepstakes. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of the Sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, LinkedIn or any other social networks.
- Acceptance of Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, You have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules, Terms and Conditions.
Sweepstakes for residents of contiguous United States only [excluding residents of California, Alabama and Indiana]. Sweepstakes excludes non-contiguous states, Alaska and Hawaii and all other offshore insular areas, such as American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands and all U.S. territories in the Caribbean and the Pacific.
This is an all-expenses paid sweepstakes. in the event of any unexpected expenses incurred by the winner in the duration of the experience shall be reimbursed up to $300 provided there are receipts and verification of necessary expenses as defined by emergency transportation, emergency food/water/shelter, evacuation, natural disaster and criminal causation. No recreational based expenses incurred will be reimbursed, this includes, but not limited to alcohol purchases of any kind, any illegal substances, firearms, explosives, clothing, souvenirs, parking/moving citations/violations or any other legal fees, non-essential purchases, added gratuity, etc. The sponsor [ Rabbit Hole Distillery ] reserves the right to deny/dispute any additional charges incurred and may refuse at it's sole discretion to reimburse all or part of any and all expenses.
Sponsor reserves the right to change itinerary based on availability. Changes to sweepstakes accommodations including - but not limited to - lodging, dining, and other entertainment schedules are subject to change at any time. There is no monetary value attached to or associated with any event or planned attraction in this sweepstakes. in the event of a cancellation, there are no refunds or monetary compensations awarded.
Sponsor reserves the right to refuse serving alcohol to anyone they feel may be intoxicated or a danger to themselves or the general public. This sweepstakes in no way guarantees or expresses availability or furnishing of any distilled and/or brewed spirits (i.e. alcohol, bourbon, cocktails, other) .
Winner must choose travel date within 45 days of being selected. Winner may not choose any date between December 15, 2022 - January 15, 2023 nor may the winner choose any date between April 28, 2023 and May 15, 2023.
Residents of Kentucky and within 800 miles of Rabbit Hole Distillery will not receive airfare, however, winners in these circumstances will receive lodging and all other concessions listed.
Absolutely no cancellations for any reason. A cancellation once airfare and hotel accommodations have been made will automatically disqualify the winner. In the event of a cancellation, Sponsor reserves full right to choose another applicant or cancel sweepstakes.
Winner is chosen via automated web application in a blind numerical calculation-based process. No human intervention in choosing winner.